The Loop serves as Chicago's Downtown district and is home to many of the city’s most famous landmarks: the Willis Tower (formerly the Sears Tower), Buckingham Fountain, and City Hall, to name just a few. The skyline is dominated by skyscrapers representing well over a century’s worth of architectural designs and styles, from the earliest Victorian-era high-rises to ultra-modern glass towers and everything in between.
While the area is popular among sightseers and tourists, The Loop is loaded with everyday attractions that locals swear by. The dining scene is incredible, with world-class food of every description readily available anywhere you look. The nightlife incorporates everything from dives and corner taverns to swanky nightclubs and cocktail bars.
Folks definitely pay a premium to live here, but residents enjoy all the benefits of having the very best of Chicago right at their doorstep.
- Chicago Midway International 12.5 miles
- Chicago O'Hare International 16.9 miles
- Chicago & Franklin Bus Stop 0.2 miles
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Underfloor heating
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Steam room
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- High speed broadband connection
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Lighting
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Each suite features upscale finishes, natural light spaces and unique lake and city views right from the heart of the Loop.
With an unmatched Downtown location, this community of serviced apartments in Chicago offers instant access to everything that makes Chicago a remarkable city. Inside the apartment, guests will have everything they need to make any short or long-term stay in the city of Chicago a huge success from start to finish.
Get in touch with our reservations team today to enquire about these Chicago studio apartments.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.