W. Adams #1002 Apartment, West Loop
This furnished rental in West Loop invites you to explore the edges of Downtown Chicago.
From endless dining and bar options to art galleries and stylish shops, West Loop has emerged with so much to offer daily. During weekends, residents savour trips to the Chicago French Market and the vibrant strip of Randolph Street. The latter is known as “Restaurant Row” and is lined with some of the city’s best eateries. Fulton Market, one of the hippest and fastest-growing neighbourhoods, is ideal for dinner and drinks.
Union Station is only a 5 to 10-minute walk away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$120||$120|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Chicago Midway International Airport 9.1miles
- Chicago O'Hare International 12.4 miles
- Oak Park Station (Green Line) 0.8 miles
- Harlem/Lake Station (Green Line) 2.1 miles
- Underfloor heating
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Nutrition extraction: Fruit Blender
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Situated in the trendy West Loop neighbourhood, this elegant serviced apartment will bring any Chicago to stay to life.
When you walk into the apartment, you will find gorgeous furniture, a fully-equipped kitchen, smart TV, and a premium wireless speaker. Ideally located in Chicago, you’ll find a lot to love outside as well, with plenty of attractions lying in wait. When you’re ready to relax, you’ll find that every bedroom comes with superior quality mattresses and luxury linens that guarantee a super night’s sleep.
Book this Chicago furnished apartment now by getting in touch with our reservations team.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.