W. Lake Street #1705 Apartment, The Loop
This furnished rental is situated in the most dynamic and convenient place to live in Chicago, The Loop.
With its endless shopping, fine dining, stunning park, river and lake views, and entertainment opportunities, anything is possible. The area is a cultural getaway for professionals and students, who can combine work with pleasure. Discover landmark buildings like the Willis Tower and The Art Institute of Chicago. Millennium Park, near Lake Michigan, is always worth a visit. The Loop is within reach of accessible transportation, offering non-stop public transit, buses, and taxis.
Union Station is approximately a 10-minute train ride from this Chicago 1 bedroom accommodation.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$130||$130|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Chicago Midway International Airport 10.4miles
- Chicago O'Hare International 17.5 miles
- Clark/Lake Station (Downtown Loop) 0.2 miles
- Merchandise Mart Station 0.2 miles
- Underfloor heating
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Tenancy agreement required
- Non smoking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Nutrition extraction: Fruit Blender
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
Book your stay in this delightful and stylish serviced apartment and have all of Chicago’s top amenities only a short way away.
Intuitively designed with bespoke finishes, sleek modern furnishings, and a fully-equipped kitchen, this is the ideal base to see the best that the city of Chicago has to offer. Whether you’re chilling in your spacious living room streaming the latest entertainment on the smart TV, or sleeping amongst luxury linens, you’ll fall in love with everything about this place.
Overall, any stay in this Chicago corporate apartment can be enjoyed from sunrise to sunset.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.