S Well Street Apartments
This furnished rental is situated in the most dynamic and convenient place to live in Chicago, The Loop.
With its endless shopping, fine dining, stunning park, river and lake views, and entertainment opportunities, anything is possible. The area is a cultural getaway for professionals and students, who can combine work with pleasure. Discover landmark buildings like the Willis Tower and The Art Institute of Chicago. Millennium Park, near Lake Michigan, is always worth a visit. The Loop is within reach of accessible transportation, offering non-stop public transit, buses, and taxis.
Union Station is approximately a 10-minute train ride.
- Chicago Midway International Airport 10.2miles
- Chicago O'Hare International 17.5 miles
- Washington/Wells Station (Downtown Loop) 0.1 miles
- Quincy Station (Downtown Loop) 0.3 miles
- Underfloor heating
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bike storage
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Nutrition extraction: Fruit Blender
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Book your stay in this delightful and stylish serviced apartment and have all of Chicago’s top amenities only a short way away.
Intuitively designed with bespoke finishes, sleek modern furnishings, and a fully-equipped kitchen, this is the ideal base to see the best that the city of Chicago has to offer. Whether you’re chilling in your spacious living room streaming the latest entertainment on the smart TV, or sleeping amongst luxury linens, you’ll fall in love with everything about this place.
Overall, any stay in this Chicago short term rental can be enjoyed from sunrise to sunset.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.