Albert Street Apartments IV
Situated right on the doorstep of Melbourne CBD, the area is perfect for guests that want to be in the centre of everything. Fitzroy Gardens is only a couple of minutes walk away, offering a unique sense of tranquility. Shops and restaurants are all close by giving you a whole array of choices to spend your free time.
The train station is 3 minutes drive and the airport is 30 minutes drive distance. A more inspiring option would be to walk and take in the scenery.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Executive||AU$250||AU$250||AU$250||AU$230||AU$230|
|2 Bedroom Executive||AU$314||AU$314||AU$314||AU$280||AU$280|
|2 Bedroom Premier||AU$400||AU$400||AU$400||AU$370||AU$370|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Melbourne Airport 15.59miles
- Jolimont Station 0.52 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Tenancy agreement required
- Minimum stay: 6 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Albert Street Apartments is located just near the CBD in Melbourne, the apartment in East Melbourne offers more than just accommodation. If you are looking for an apartment that also offers the convenience of a fully furnished apartment that makes you feel right at home, then this is it! The building offers one, two and three bedroom apartments each carefully designed to give you the maximum space so that you can kick back and relax. The large windows in the bedrooms and living areas let in plenty of sunlight for a bright uplifting environment. Some apartments even come with balconies that offer beautiful views of the MCG or the hot air balloons rising from the Melbourne city centre. All apartments come with a fully equipped kitchens that are prefectly set up to sustain long stays!
You can access the gym for your workouts and also make enjoy the heated lap pool.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.