Balston Street Serviced Apartments
Southbank is an upscale neighbourhood in Melbourne drawing in visitors from all over. Its many cultural venues include the Malthouse theater, based in a restored brewery, and the state-of-the-art Melbourne Recital Centre which hosts classical concerts. There are also various clubs, eateries, and shopping malls where you can spend the entire day. By the lake, you also have an option for fine dining. It is also home to many commercial spaces and a short drive to the CBD.
The apartment is 8 minutes drive to the nearest station and 22 minutes drive to the airport.
- Melbourne Airport 15.90miles
- Flinder Street Railway Station 0.99 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- Private patio
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Meeting rooms
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Direct dial telephone
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- Meeting conference rooms
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
These are spacious fully furnished apartments that are unlike a normal hotel room. Along with plenty of room to move around, this high rise property has facilities and services that are on par with 5 star category hotels. The apartments have a separate lounge area and bedroom which is an added plus for more privacy. Most apartments have a private balcony that you can access from the lounge, providing fantastic views of the city.
In the bedroom, you get queen size beds and depending on the category you can get two queen beds or one queen and one single in the two bedroom apartments.
The open plan kitchen is also designed with convenience in mind and comes equipped with a gas stove, cooking utensils, an oven, refrigerator and microwave.
And it doesn't there! The property also has many facilities to ensure your stay is active and fun. The gym, swimming pool and meeting area. The 24 hour reception, undercover parking (chargeable), and free Wi-Fi throughout the property also add to the convenience.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.