Yuyuan Rd Apartments
Jing'An neighbourhood of Shanghai is one of the top destinations for business and leisure travellers in China.
The apartments are within a 5 minutes' walk from many local and international eateries, with Shanghai Hongqiao Airport a 30-minute drive away, while Pudong Airport is an hour's journey from the property. Overall, this is a top location in Shanghai that will enable you to experience the best parts of the city with ease.
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport 10miles
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport 28.1 miles
- Shanghai South Railway Station 7.3 miles
- Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station 10.2 miles
- Jing'an Temple Station 0.5 miles
- Changshu Road Station 1.3 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Bicycle available on request
- Bicycle available
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
Enjoy a luxurious stay when you book these sleek serviced apartments in Shanghai.
The apartments offer free Wi-Fi, fully equipped kitchens, a mix of elegant wooden and carpeted floors, flat-screen TV, DVD player and an iPod dock. Guests can also work out at the 24-hour gym or spend time in the library. Plus, the private bathrooms all come with a bathtub and toiletries for added comfort and convenience.
For the business traveller, meeting rooms are also available.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.