More about Baulkham-hills, Sydney
Facts about Baulkham Hills
- Baulkham Hills is originally a residential suburb.
- Baulkham Hills is accessible by road. The Baulkham Hills Junction has several major roads, namely the Seven Hills Road, Old Northern Road and Windsor Road. The fastest route to reach the suburb is through the M2 Hills Motorway.
- Baulkham Hills has no railway station. But there is a Railway Street near the Junction which reminds people of the lack of railway station.
- Baulkham Hills have multiple reserves and parks. One of them is the Bidjjgal Reserve, which was previously called the Excelsior Reserve. The parks and reserves have native fauna like swamp wallaby, koala, eastern water dragon, and echidna.
- Smaller Reserves like the Crestwood Reserve and the Sophia Doyle Reserve. It has a vast range of lizards and birds.
Weather in Baulkham Hills
- The months of April, May, March, October and November are likely to have good weather with pleasant temperatures. The average temperature is between 20°-25° Celsius.
- The warmest month of Baulkham Hills is January. It has a maximum temperature of 26°C.
- The coldest month of Baulkham Hills is July. It has a maximum temperature of 16°C.
- June is the wettest month of the year. People who wish to travel here must avoid coming in this month.
- The driest month of the year is September.
- December is very sunny. So, people who want to stay away from all the heat must avoid travelling in this month.