Rentals Serviced Apartments in Baulkham Hills
Top Rentals Apartments in Baulkham Hills
Baulkham Hills is a residential suburban area of Hills District. The Hills Shire’s administrative seat is the Baulkham Hills that lies within Greater Sydney. This area is also one of the most populated within Hills Shire. It is also locally known as the “Baulko”. More and more people have started visiting the suburb which has given rise to rentals apartments in Baulkham Hills. These apartments are fully equipped and offers all the amenities just like home.
Top Serviced Apartments in Baulkham Hills
The top serviced apartments in Baulkham Hills are as follows:
Where to Stay in Baulkham Hills
The facilities and amenities that are offered in a serviced apartment lead most people to opt to spend their holidays here. Some of the top locations you can find a serviced apartment in are as follows:
- Old Northern Road OppStockland Baulkham Hills
- Chatswood Station
- Kings Cross
Explore serviced apartments in Sydney to get the further information about the other neighborhood.
Showing 1-3 of 3 apartment buildings (13 apartments)
Distance From City Center
Brown Street Apartments
3 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio | 1 Bed
Brown Street apartments are located in Chatswood, north of Sydney, the apartment is a great choice for its proximity to the train station, providing convenient access to the rest of the city. The l
Old Northern Road Apartments, Baulkham Hills
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio | 2 Bed | 3 Bed
These serviced apartments in Sydney offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy the many delights.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently Asked Questions
Things to know before booking villas in Sydney
There are over 3 serviced apartments in Baulkham Hills Sydney with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Baulkham Hills Sydney are Brown Street Apartments. Old Northern Road Apartments, Baulkham Hills. Potts Point Apartment.
Prices start from £999999 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
Choose a part of Baulkham Hills Sydney you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
Some of the apartment buildings in Baulkham Hills Sydney will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Baulkham Hills Sydney.
Serviced apartments in Baulkham Hills Sydney have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
Facts about Baulkham Hills
- Baulkham Hills is originally a residential suburb.
- Baulkham Hills is accessible by road. The Baulkham Hills Junction has several major roads, namely the Seven Hills Road, Old Northern Road and Windsor Road. The fastest route to reach the suburb is through the M2 Hills Motorway.
- Baulkham Hills has no railway station. But there is a Railway Street near the Junction which reminds people of the lack of railway station.
- Baulkham Hills have multiple reserves and parks. One of them is the Bidjjgal Reserve, which was previously called the Excelsior Reserve. The parks and reserves have native fauna like swamp wallaby, koala, eastern water dragon, and echidna.
- Smaller Reserves like the Crestwood Reserve and the Sophia Doyle Reserve. It has a vast range of lizards and birds.
Weather in Baulkham Hills
- The months of April, May, March, October and November are likely to have good weather with pleasant temperatures. The average temperature is between 20°-25° Celsius.
- The warmest month of Baulkham Hills is January. It has a maximum temperature of 26°C.
- The coldest month of Baulkham Hills is July. It has a maximum temperature of 16°C.
- June is the wettest month of the year. People who wish to travel here must avoid coming in this month.
- The driest month of the year is September.
- December is very sunny. So, people who want to stay away from all the heat must avoid travelling in this month.