Albion Way Residences, Surry Hills
Surry Hills is one of the finest areas to stay in Sydney.
The key elements of this neighbourhood are its wonderful location and close proximity to cafes, restaurants, markets, and public transport. The places closeby are China Town and Darling Harbour and Central Railway, and some light rail and bus stations.
- Sydney Airport 7miles
- Central Station 0.22 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke alarms
It's a modern furnished apartment in Surry Hills located at the Albion Way.
This air-conditioned apartment is well lit and quite airy. It comes equipped with modern furnishing and appliances, it features a comfortable double bed, a private bathroom with stylish fixtures and amenities. It also comes along with a fully functioning and self-contained kitchen, boasting a dishwasher, internal washer/dryer.
It also provides you with a TV and high-speed Internet as well.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have regarding Sydney Serviced Apartments.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.