Oaks Sydney Castlereagh Suites
Sydney is the capital of New South Wales and one of Australia's popular cities.
This Sydney apartment is surrounded by restaurants, bars and cafes, these modern apartments are within one mile from Sydney’s Capitol Theatre and only a 10-minute walk from some of Sydney’s best shopping along Pitt Street Mall. See the very best of the city and enjoy your stay.
- Sydney Airport 8.9 miles
- Capitol square 1 miles
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Gym: On site chargable
- Swimming pool
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
Looking for serviced apartments in Haymarket? Then these apartments are the right fit for you.
This property includes multiple room categories like studios, 1-bedroom apartments, 2-bedroom apartments. Enjoy sleeping in king-sized beds, watching and streaming TV, free Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen and maybe access to a balcony for pleasant views.
Enquire now to book your stay or explore more serviced apartments in Sydney .
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.