Cunningham Street Apartments, Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD is a great choice for travellers interested in shopping, food and city walks.
While it is best known for the Sydney Opera House, there is also the like of the Darling Harbour and the Circular Quay port - hubs of waterside life. Don't forget to visit Harbour Bridge and esteemed Royal Botanic Garden nearby if you get the chance.
Those that want a 360-degree view of the city and suburbs, should head to the Skywalk.
- Kingsford Smith Airport 4.3miles
- Illawarra Regional Airport 52 miles
- Museum Station 0.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Private patio
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Onsite cafe
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Games console: In reception area
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Located in the heart of one of the world’s most exciting cities, this apartment is conveniently positioned for both the business and leisure traveller.
The property features a selection of spacious studio, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom serviced apartments. All our apartments feature air-conditioning, fully equipped kitchens and flat screen TVs. Our serviced apartments are designed to ensure a productive and enjoyable visit to for long or short stays in Sydney.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.