Elizabeth Bay Residences, Sydney
Elizabeth Bay is one of the finest areas in Sydney. The picturesque scenic beauty, also close proximity to many places of interest, and numerous restaurants and cafes are the key elements of this neighborhood.
Staying in this vicinity offers the perfect posh downtown feels, being the home to cosmopolitan Potts Point while perfecting it with the soothing and reposeful vibes of the South Pacific Ocean & close proximity to the tranquil Marina and Elizabeth Bay.
- Sydney Airport 7 miles
- Elizabeth Bay Rd at Ithaca Rd Bus Stop 0.20 miles
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Dining table and chairs
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Recyclying facilities
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
These modern and fully equipped studio apartments in Sydney are located in the Elizabeth Bay
The units offer comfortable and well-furnished spaces. The apartment includes a double bed, built-in wardrobes, a well-equipped bathroom with modern fixtures, linen and towelling, and a self-contained kitchenette with a microwave/grill/convection oven and high speed, uncapped Internet is also included.
The apartment also offers a pleasant balcony overlooking the marina.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have regarding Sydney Serviced Apartments.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.