Macleay Street Apartments
Elizabeth Bay is one of the finest areas in Sydney. The picturesque scenic beauty, also close proximity to many places of interest, and numerous restaurants and cafes are the key elements of this neighbourhood.
Staying in this vicinity offers the perfect posh downtown feels, being the home to cosmopolitan Potts Point while perfecting it with the soothing and reposeful vibes of the South Pacific Ocean & close proximity to the tranquil Marina and Elizabeth Bay. The apartment is only 9 minutes walking distance to the nearest station and just 16 minutes drive to the international airport.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Studio Harbour View||N/A||AU$260||AU$260||AU$230||AU$230|
|Studio District View||N/A||AU$240||AU$240||AU$200||AU$200|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||AU$300||AU$300||AU$280||AU$280|
- Sydney International Airport 7.4miles
- Kings Cross Station 0.43 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 6 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
If it is the convenience of living in a prime location you are looking for then look no further. Macleay Street Apartments offers a collection of studio and two-bedroom apartments, some with amazing views of the harbour on Elizabeth Bay. All the apartments are fully furnished meaning you can move right in and feel instantly at home. The studios come with either twin beds, a double bed or even a double plus single bed to accommodate small families. These come with a kitchenette to assist you when you want to kick back and eat at home. The 2 bedroom apartments in Sydney are more suitable if you wish for more space and these ones come with a fully equipped kitchen making these an ideal choice among long stayers. The 2 bedroom's living area features sofas, a coffee table and a TV with cable whilst the kitchen comes with an oven, microwave, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, cooking utensils, glassware, and crockery and cutleries. The 2 bedroom is also the only apartment where a balcony is present. Apart from the apartment itself, you can make full use of the free Wi-Fi, iron and ironing board.
On the property, you can enjoy the swimming pool and gym facilities.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.