Epping Road Apartments
Stone's thwo away from Macquarie Park Train Station which connects to Sydney city centre.
Our Macquarie Park apartment is only 20-minute walk from Macquarie Centre, which offers a huge range of shops, cafes, restaurants, an ice skating rink and a cinema. Macquarie University is a 5-minute drive away and Sydney Airport is a 30-minute drive.
- Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport 17.4 miles
- Macquarie Park train station 0.31 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Maid services: Once a week
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Security deposit required
- Wireless public internet
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Epping Road Apartments is perfect for a long stay and short term stay in Sydney when you are travelling with your family or your colleagues to the Macquarie park area as It includes 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom apartments that are spacious and provides enough privacy to you as well as the views of the city.
The master bedroom is equipped with LCD smart TV and the second bedroom in the two-bedroom apartment can be of two types of configuration, either 2 single beds or 1 king bed depending upon the availability and your requirements. There is complimentary plunger coffee, complimentary newspaper and complimentary bottled water.
There is a kitchen fully equipped with utensils and amenities like an oven, cooktop, full-size fridge and
dining table for you to cook in the apartment with ease and enjoy your meals with your loved ones and family. Breakfast and restaurant options are available, contact us for details.
The central bathroom is equipped with a rainfall shower and laundry facilities for your convenience.
A daily housekeeping service is included (excluding Sunday and public holidays).
In House Gym as well as the Alfresco BBQ area can be accessed by the guests.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have regarding Serviced Apartments in Sydney.
- 20 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 20 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.