King Street Apartments, Sydney CBD
Those that want business and leisure wrapped in a bubble of comfort always choose Sydney Apartments.
Sydney, capital of New South Wales and one of Australia's largest cities, is best known for its harbourfront Sydney Opera House, with a distinctive sail-like design. Massive Darling Harbour and the smaller Circular Quay port are hubs of waterside life, with the arched Harbour Bridge and esteemed Royal Botanic Garden nearby. Sydney Tower’s outdoor platform, the Skywalk, offers 360-degree views of the city and suburbs.
Town Hall Station, the nearest station to the apartments, will get you to where you need to go.
- Sydney Airport 5.2miles
- Town Hall Station 0.5 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
Those looking for a spectacular stay should check out these serviced apartments in Sydney.
The quaint apartments are located right at the footsteps of Darling Harbour, Barangaroo and Martin Place. Ideally suited for short or long stay corporate relocations, the building's amenities include a rooftop terrace, as well as security access. All the 1 bedroom fully self-contained apartments in Sydney feature a fully equipped kitchen, laundry, separate bedroom and bathroom.
All rooms offer a balcony, most with view of the city.
20 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.