Oaks Sydney North Ryde Suites
North Ryde is a business suburb in North Sydney with good connectivity to the central areas. North Ryde is home to many multi-national corporations such as Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Oracle, Dimension Data and Honeywell. It is also in close proximity to Macquarie University, perfect for students and professors. You are within 10 minutes walkl to the nearest station and 30 minutes drive to the international airport.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Executive One Bedroom||AU$270||AU$270||AU$270||AU$185||AU$185|
|Two Bedroom Apartment||AU$470||AU$470||AU$470||AU$380||AU$380|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Sydney Airport 17.5miles
- North Ryde Station 0.4 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Safety deposit box
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Meeting rooms
- Gym: On site chargable
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Stay in the business district of North Ryde in this apartment hotel. Meaning you get the homey feeling of an apartment with the services and facilities of a hotel. Fully furnished and serviced, this property offers a collection of studios, 1 bedrooms and 2 bedroom apartments that will be suitable for all kinds of travelers. The apartments are spacious measuring from 28sqm up to 78sqm! Except the studios, the other categories come with a separate living room and bedroom for more space to move around. Each apartment comes with a well-equipped kitchen that long stayers will especially appreciate.
In the property, you get parking (chargeable), pool, gym and spa services (chargeable). You can also access the on-site restaurant.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.