Victoria Road Apartment II
Ryde is one of the suburbs of Sydney located 13km northwest of Sydney CBD and 8 km east of Parramatta. Its scenic coastal paths make this an attractive option for home buyers and expats alike. Even though it is not the CBD, there is plenty to do and see here from the various Asian cuisine restaurants in Eastwood just a couple minutes of drive from Ryde to shopping centres. The apartment's proximity to the train station means that traveling to work is also very convenient. It is just 6 minutes drive to the train station and 29 minutes drive to the international airport.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||AU$181||AU$181||AU$181||AU$181|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Sydney International Airport 14.7miles
- Meadowbank Train Station 3.7 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Minimum stay: 6 nights
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- First aider
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Victoria Road apartment II are all about the comfort and providing a home away from home experience. To achieve this, the stylish furnished apartments in Sydney come with facilities and amenities that not only make your stay convenient but also enjoyable. The separate bedroom area contains a queen size bed with bedside tables and a wardrobe. The living room is bright with plenty of natural light and features sofas, a coffee table and cable TV. The adjoining dining hall has a dining table and the open plan kitchen is fully equipped with a refrigerator, oven, microwave, gas stoves and cooking utensils. Onsite parking is available too.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.