Tokyo Midtown Apartments, Minato
If you want to live the high life in Tokyo, then this area is for you. It’s full of all the amenities you could need for a good time.
Roppongi is a lively entertainment district where locals and tourists mix in buzzing late-night bars and clubs. By day, the vast Roppongi Hills skyscraper complex draws foot traffic for its observation deck, designer fashion boutiques and the Mori Art Museum, with rotating exhibitions of international contemporary works. The nearby National Art Center is a sprawling gallery with a similar focus.
Tokyo Shinanomachi Station is the nearest station that will take you to the many highlights of Tokyo and the rest of Japan.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Haneda Airport International Terminal 10.31miles
- Narita International Airport 43.49 miles
- Tokyo Shinanomachi Station 1.24 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Onsite security
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Tokyo Midtown Apartments are located within the trendy Roppongi, this elegant Tokyo serviced apartment is designed to suit the requirements of extended stay guests due to the proximity to shopping malls, nightlife and Tokyo Shinanomachi Station.
This building contains studio, one, two, and three-bedroom serviced apartments. The beautiful living space features a TV, sofa, coffee table, etc whilst the kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. The bedroom includes a TV, internet, computer etc and the bathroom features a hair dryer, toiletries and towels. Additionally, each apartment has complimentary Wi-Fi,fax machine and much more.
Our guest services team is available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.