Huge, 3 bed, 2bath, Public transport, Boston, Slee...
Amazing location, less than 5-minute walk to Washington Square which offers several restaurants, coffee shops and more, C line Green line stop, short walk to Coolidge Corner (Brookline's largest center), easy access to Longwood Medical-65 bus picks up in front of the property and drops off at hospitals, easy access to Boston.
- Security deposit's required
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
Spacious and sunny first floor 3 bed, 2 bath found just steps to Washington Sq and Coolidge Corner and 2 mins from the C&D line. Easy access to Longwood Medical, Boston Central. Hardwood floors, large bedrooms, eat-in kitchen fully equipped for cooking large meals, high ceilings, desks in each bedroom, and area, In-unit laundry, AC during summer, back patio with BBQ, walk to everything. Comfortably sleeps 9. Great for families and large groups.
Unit located on the first floor of a brownstone with over 1400 sq ft of living space. High ceilings, large bedrooms - 2 offering queen beds and one offering a full bed. The living room has a queen murphy bed and a single Tempurpedic found in an ottoman. Modern fully applianced eat-in kitchen, 2 full bathrooms, large living room with white leather sectional and flat-screen TV, hardwood floors, in-unit laundry. Great for families and large groups. Amazing location, 3-minute walk to restaurants, public transportation, bus to Longwood Medical area picks up in front of building, easy and quick access to Boston tourist attractions and Fenway Park.
Get in touch with our reservations team today to book this 3-bedroom apartment in Boston.
STARS of Boston will follow the cancellation policy of your reservation, for other guests please see below:
Should Guest wish to cancel his or her reservation, the cancelation request must be in writing and the following terms apply:
If cancelation is made greater than 90 days prior to Check In Date, 75% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelled between 60-90 days prior to Check In Date, 50% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made 30 60 days prior to Check In Date, 25% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made within 30 days prior to arrival, there will be no refund of monies paid by Guest.
Homeowner recommends that Guest purchase travel insurance to cover the cost of an unexpected cancellation.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.