Furnished Apartments in Financial District
Financial District Serviced Apartments for Rent
As the name suggests, the Financial District of Boston is covered by a number of banks, brokerage offices, and law firms. Aside from being known for its corporate environment. It is also covered with lush green parks, a sculptural fountain along with chain eateries, some famous lunch spots, and high-end coffee shops for coffee lovers. Not only these, but this place also has a range of stylish lounges and cheerful Irish pubs which certainly serve your party mood. Whether you are here for a business meeting or on a vacation, our furnished apartments in Financial District Boston definitely meet all your needs for a comfortable and classy stay.
Our Top Furnished Apartments in Financial District, Boston:
If you are looking out for ideal furnished apartments in Boston, then picking up our furnished apartments in Financial District will help you make your stay completely delightful. These apartments not only come with all the necessary furniture but with a fully equipped kitchen to make your cooking experience worry less. A cosy bed, smart TV for non-stop entertainment. To make your stay more secure our Apartments go through quality checks. Ensuring our guests' safety. We also have an on-call service team that is available 24/7.
Where to Stay in Financial District
Our furnished apartments in the Financial District are located near Boston’s Downtown area near the Government Center and Chinatown. Besides being known as the business center, this place has numerous must-go spots such as Post Office Square, the Exchange Place, and International Place complexes. This district is a mix of old and new. It has Old State House, Bell-in-Hand Tavern to the Frost Ice Loft, and Howl at the Moon. It can be one of the best places for shopaholics. One can find the latest fashions at the intersection of Summer and Washington streets or purchase one-of-a-kind jewellery, pottery, and other wares made by local artisans.
Union Street Apartment
30 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Boston
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Financial District Boston ?
There are over 2 serviced apartments in Financial District Boston with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Financial District Boston?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Financial District Boston are Union Street Apartment. Saratoga St. Apartments, Boston.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Financial District Boston?
Prices start from £55 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Financial District Boston on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Financial District Boston offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Financial District Boston on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Financial District Boston you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Financial District Boston serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Financial District Boston will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Financial District Boston serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Financial District Boston.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Financial District Boston better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Financial District Boston have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
You may also be interested in
Facts About Financial District
Despite being known for its cheerful pubs, banks, and latest fashion hub.
The place has some amazing facts which can be seen below:
- It is roughly bounded by Atlantic Avenue, State Street, and Devonshire Street.
- Visit Boston’s first public market, Faneuil Hall, which sits adjacent to Quincy Market. Built in 1742 it served as a wholesale market and meeting place.
- patriots including Samuel Adams gave impassioned speeches to fuel the Revolutionary spirit.
- The most famous Quincy Market is a Greek revival structure bolstered by a row of columns at each end.
- If you are looking for a wholesome meal or a quick snack then you can find a suitable restaurant. From fast food to fresh seafood. Quincy Market has everything to meet your taste.
- It is also known for its impressive street performance including juggling, magic tricks, balancing acts, and much more.
Weather in Financial District
In Boston, summers are usually warm, winters are very cold and snowy. The place is partly cloudy year-round. The warm season generally lasts from June to September. The cold season is from December to March 15. The best time to visit this place is considered to be late June to mid-September, in which you can enjoy warm-weather activities.