St. Botolph Street #10 Apartment
This furnished apartment is situated in the South End. It is a diverse and family-friendly neighbourhood within range of the Prudential Center and Back Bay skyline.
Families love to settle in one of the classic Victorian houses, as there are five public schools in the area. It also attracts artists as it is home to cultural institutions such as the Calderwood Pavilion. The South End has also earned a reputation as one of Boston’s culinary hubs, with close proximity to tons of great restaurants. On weekends residents enjoy brunch and coffee until the late afternoon.
South Station is only 12 minutes away by train and the nearest transit is OL.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$175||$175|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Boston Logan International Airport 5.3miles
- Ruggles 0.8 miles
- Back Bay 0.8 miles
- Massachusetts Ave Station (Orange Line) 0.2 miles
- Prudential Station 0.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Minimum stay: 21 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television package: Cable
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Choose an environment that brings the lush parts of Boston to life as well as its long history from the Revolutionary period.
If you’re looking for a dreamy space to fall into at the end of a long day, then this will certainly be it. Not only is it in a remarkable neighbourhood but it is also fully equipped with all the essentials that you require to have an exceptional stay. The amenities in this 1 bedroom apartment in Boston include the likes of a flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, thoughtfully designed living spaces, cosy sleeping quarters and so much more.
Book your stay with us now to enjoy the best of the city.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.