Sunny and Spacious Furnished Brighton Studio
There are three restaurants and coffee shops right across the street, and you’re just a ten-minute walk to both Brighton Center and Cleveland Circle where you can enjoy the convenience of Whole Foods, Shaw’s and Chansky’s Market as well as many great restaurants, bakeries and shops.
- Boston Logan International Airport 9.4 miles
- South Street 0.2 miles
- Harvard 3.2 miles
- Chestnut Hill Ave @ Embassy Rd 0.003 miles
- Security deposit required
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
This spacious, furnished studio apartment has high ceilings and space large enough to feel like a one-bedroom. Located just minutes away from Brighton Center and Cleveland Circle; explore local shops, and enjoy restaurants with cuisines from around the world. Prefer to stay in? Prepare your own meals in the apartment full-kitchen; both Whole Foods and Shaw’s Market grocery stores in the neighborhood. Take the bus or MBTA (“the T”) to nearby BU, BC, Saint Elizabeth Hospital, downtown Boston and so much more. This large studio sleeps two to four comfortably with one full-size bed and a sofa. Also featured are a television, wifi, a small alcove with a dresser, a separate kitchen with gas cooking, a microwave, a coffee maker, a dishwasher, a round table for four, great storage space, and coin-operated laundry in the basement. Enjoy some relaxing time outside on the back balcony.
Just across the street are three restaurants, a coffee shop, and a convenience store. Take a leisurely walk around the lovely Chestnut Hill Reservoir, or walk to Cleveland Circle or Brighton Center and enjoy the local restaurants, shopping, and nightlife. Public transportation is right at your doorstep with several bus lines right outside your door, and all three green line trains less than a ten-minute walk away.
STARS of Boston will follow the cancellation policy of your reservation, for other guests please see below:
Should Guest wish to cancel his or her reservation, the cancelation request must be in writing and the following terms apply:
If cancelation is made greater than 90 days prior to Check In Date, 75% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelled between 60-90 days prior to Check In Date, 50% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made 30 60 days prior to Check In Date, 25% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made within 30 days prior to arrival, there will be no refund of monies paid by Guest.
Homeowner recommends that Guest purchase travel insurance to cover the cost of an unexpected cancellation.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.