East Lake Street Serviced Apartment
Make yourself at home in the center of Chicago with our corporate apartments for rent in the South Loop. Whether you’re in town for a temporary job assignment, to visit the grandkids, shop for a more permanent address, check on clients or simply enjoy an extended vacation, there’s no more iconic destination than Chicago.
- O'Hare International Airport 17 miles
- S. Water & Michigan 0.1 miles
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Intercom system
- Onsite security
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Technical support staff
- High speed broadband connection
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Huge beautiful 1 bedroom Chicago furnished apartment with loads of space and all furnishings you need. This unit features beautiful wall-to-wall hardwood floors and upgraded carpeting in the bedroom, a stunning updated kitchen with quartz countertops and espresso cabinetry, large marble bathrooms, floor-to-ceiling windows with great city views, plenty of storage space, and w/d in the unit. The unit is furnished beautifully with a great sitting area with a sectional sofa, a built-in desk, bar stools for dining, queen size bed, and all your linens and kitchenware. Everything is taken care of just move right in. All utilities are included in the price including high definition cable/hi-speed internet.
Get in touch with our reservations team today to enquire about this South Loop Chicago apartment.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.