Marquee West Randolph Serviced Apartment
Chicago Loop Furnished Apartments and Corporate Housing make yourself at home in the center of Chicago with our corporate apartments for rent in the Loop. Whether you’re in town for a temporary job assignment, to visit the grandkids, shop for a more permanent address, check on clients or simply enjoy an extended vacation, there’s no more iconic destination than Chicago.
- Chicago O'Hare International 17.6 miles
- Washington Station (Blue Line) 0.1 miles
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Business centre
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Wooden flooring
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Security deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
This is a huge beautiful 1 bedroom with loads of space and all furnishings you need.
These furnished apartments in Chicago feature beautiful wall to wall hardwood floors and upgraded carpeting in the bedroom, a stunning updated kitchen with quartz countertops and espresso cabinetry, large marble bathrooms, floor to ceiling windows with great city views, and plenty of storage space. The unit is furnished beautifully with a great sitting area with a sectional sofa, a built-in desk, bar stools for dining, queen size bed, and all your linens and kitchenware. Everything is taken care of just move right in.
All utilities are included in the price along with high definition cable/hi-speed internet.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.