Exhibition Street Apartments, Melbourne CBD
The property is opposite the Exhibition Street Stop of the.
Station and Melbourne are each just a 10-minute walk away, Flinders is 12 minutes' drive away and Flemington Racecourse for Melbourne Cup Day or the Spring Racing Carnival is 19 minutes' drive away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£295||£295||£295||£230||£230|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£380||£380||£380||£260||£260|
|3 Bedroom Penthouse||£460||£460||£460||£300||£300|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Melbourne Airport 13.6miles
- Exhibition St/La Trobe St 0.1 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite restaurant
- Gym: On site chargable
- Bicycle available on request
- Spa treatments available
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Dining table and chairs
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Exhibition Street Apartments is located in the heart of Melbourne CBD, the property offers self-contained accommodation in Melbourne with a private balcony and views of the city skyline or Carlton Gardens.
The skylight swimming pool features great views. A great place to stay, it is ideal for both leisure and business travellers since they also feature excellent meeting rooms available for your booking. The Terrace Restaurant, Bar and Grill has an à la carte dinner menu featuring modern Australian cuisine. Light meals, snacks and coffee are available all day.
This property also offers a 24-hour reception, and dry cleaning services and the tour desk can provide sightseeing advice and help guests with travel arrangements.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.