Exploration Lane Studio Apartments
If you are looking for serviced apartments in Melbourne CBD offers, we are located is in a very desirable location.
Our hotel apartments are within the vicinity of luxury stores, chic cafes, international restaurants, cool bars, and arts and culture scenes. With excellent proximity to the major attractions, businesses and retail complexes, and supported by a superb transport network and a tram station at its doorstep, we are well-placed for travellers looking for business or leisure accommodation.
- Melbourne Airport 13.7 miles
- Parliament Station 0.3 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Room service
- Communal lounge
- Onsite bar
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite cafe
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Direct dial telephone
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Intercom system
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Exploration Lane Studio Apartments is the modern, comfortable interior design that meets easy living in our studio residences, each fully furnished studio apartment in Melbourne features open-plan living and dining areas, as well as a convenient kitchenette with gas cooktop, dishwasher and washer/dryer in selected studios.
Our serviced apartments also offer modern home and entertainment systems with LCD TVs and iPod docking stations. All studio apartments feature opening windows or balconies, and you can enjoy stunning views of Melbourne’s classic Victorian architecture from the modern rooftop terrace.
There's also a fully-equipped fitness centre and complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi throughout, helping meet the needs of every traveller.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.