Homer Street Apartments, Moonee Ponds
Port Melbourne is around 11 miles away from this building. You can access other parts of the city from Moonee Ponds train station that is at a stone's throw away from your apartment. The Melbourne Showgrounds, Flemington and Moonee Valley Racecourse are just a stroll away from public transport.
Melbourne Airport is 9.32 miles away from your apartment.
- Melbourne Airport 9.32miles
- Moonee Ponds Train Station 0.37 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Maid services: Every day
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage storage (with reception)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Onsite shops
- Communal lounge
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite bar
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite cafe
- Gym: On site chargable
- Bicycle available on request
- Spa treatments available
- Tennis courts
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Melbourne awaits you when you book your stay in Homer Street Apartments which are perfect for leisure and corporate stay.
All the apartments have an attached balcony, fully equipped kitchen, laundry as well as storage space that fits well for your longer stay requirements in the inner suburb of Moonee ponds of Melbourne. There are 1-bedroom apartments with multiple bed configurations like a queen bed, king bed, as well as twin beds and 2-bedroom apartments, which are present in the buildings. Web TV, as well as radios, are available for your entertainment.
There is a 24-hour reception for your convenience.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.