Serviced Apartments Moonee Ponds
Top Furnished Apartments in Moonee Ponds
Moonee Ponds is a suburban area of Melbourne in Australia. This suburban area is only 7 km away from the central business district of Melbourne. The local government area of Moonee Ponds is Moonee Valley City. Moonee Ponds is mainly a residential area that has beautiful big houses for families. With the rise in demand for a homely experience, fully equipped serviced apartments have increased in every city across the globe.
Serviced Apartments Moonee Ponds also offer various amenities and facilities to its customers at an affordable range. The price of these serviced apartments depends on the apartment size, location and facilities offered.
Top Serviced Apartments in Moonee Ponds
The top serviced apartments in Moonee Ponds are as follows:
These serviced apartments have all the basic amenities required to make people feel at home. Some of the facilities offered in these apartments are kitchen equipment, entertainment set, swimming pool, car parking, laundry service, Wi-Fi, Washer dryer machine, sprinkler system, first aid kit, fire extinguisher, and more.
Where to Stay in Moonee Ponds
Moonee Ponds sits between Brunswick West, Aberfeldie, Essendon, Ascot Vale, Parkville and Maribyrnong. The town has a good network of public transport including trams, trains, and buses. Some of the popular areas that have serviced apartments include Moonee Ponds station. The Queen’s Park at Moonee Ponds is nearby. It has a summer swimming pool, a lake, bandstand, flat walking tracks and bowls club.
Explore serviced apartments in Melbourne to get the further information about the other neighborhood.
per night onwards
3 Nights Min stay
Facts About Moonee Ponds
Let us look at some interesting facts about Moonee Ponds:
- Moonee Ponds is situated on the northwest side of Melbourne and is surrounded by Essendon, BrunswickandAscot Vale.
- Towards the end of the 1800s, Moonee Ponds started becoming populous. Many historical buildings are now legacy of the past.
- Puckle Street, the heart of the town, is surrounded by many ornate and historic building facades. It also has a collection of cosmopolitan shops, cafes, and restaurants.
- Mt Alexander Road opens to a grand boulevard having rows of established gardens, trees, and monuments.
- Moonee Ponds is known for its historic parkland and mansions.
- The Racecourse of Moonee Valley features a racing circuit, harness racing track, and function rooms along with grandstands.
Weather in Moonee Ponds
The Moonee Ponds have average temperatures. The temperature of the region is cold for half the year and there is low precipitation throughout the year. The weather of Moonee Ponds is temperate and pleasant in comparison to other tourist destinations. The ideal time to visit Moonee Ponds is from January to March and in November and December. The temperature during these periods will be pleasant and there will be limited rainfall. Before making a booking it is advisable to enquire about the restrictions imposed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.