Oaks Sydney Hyde Park Suites
The property is located on College Street in Sydney.
Sydney is the popular capital of New South Wales and one of Australia's largest cities. While it is best known for the Sydney Opera House, there is also the like of the Darling Harbour and the Circular Quay port - hubs of waterside life. Don't forget to visit Harbour Bridge and esteemed Royal Botanic Garden nearby.
Those that want a 360-degree view of the city and suburbs, should head to the Skywalk.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||AU$151||AU$151||AU$151||AU$151||AU$151|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||AU$230||AU$230||AU$230||AU$230||AU$230|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Sydney Airport 8.4miles
- Town Hall Train Station 1 miles
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Gym: On site chargable
- Swimming pool
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Knife block
- Coffee and tea provided
- Salt and pepper
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Dining table and chairs
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
Elegant and stylish serviced apartments in Sydney are the ideal pick for business and leisure travellers that want to have best experience .
There are multiple types of apartments present in this property that includes studios, 1-bedroom apartments as well as 2-bedroom apartments. A selection of apartments also boast fully-equipped kitchens, separate lounge and dining areas, private balconies, interconnecting rooms and outstanding city and park views.
Enquire now to book your stay with us.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.