Oaks Sydney Trafalgar Suites
The property is located on College Street in Sydney CBD.
Sydney is the popular capital of New South Wales and one of Australia's largest cities. While it is best known for the Sydney Opera House, there is also the like of the Darling Harbour and the Circular Quay port - hubs of waterside life. Don't forget to visit Harbour Bridge and the esteemed Royal Botanic Garden nearby.
Those that want a 360-degree view of the city and suburbs, should head to the Skywalk.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||AU$250||AU$250||AU$250|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||AU$320||AU$320||AU$320|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Sydney Airport 6.6miles
- Wynyard train station 0.45 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Gym: On site chargable
- Swimming pool
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
Oaks Sydney Trafalgar Suites puts you at the heart of Australia’s premier harbour city, Sydney. With a choice of studio, one and two-bedroom fully self-contained apartments, your stay perfectly positions you to see, enjoy and explore from this central location. Close to Sydney Darling Harbour, Wynyard Station, Circular Quay, Hyde Park, historic The Rocks and Chinatown, this property is ideal for relocation and longer-term accommodation.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.