Laurierstraat Serviced Apartment, Jordaan
The Jordaan is one of the oldest and most charming neighbourhoods of Amsterdam. Originally a working class district, the Jordaan has become one of the most expensive, up scale locations in Amsterdam. It is home to many art galleries and is dotted with speciality shops and restaurants. Markets are held regularly at Noordmarkt, the Westerstraat, the Lapjesmarkt textile market and Lindengracht.
Bursting with lovely little shops, cosy restaurants and trendy hotspots, yet the Jordaan area is also known for its relaxed atmosphere. Deviate from the common path and get lost in the little alleys where there are are many small canals and streets with boutiques, bars and trendy restaurants. Means of transportation are easily available.
Tram stop Westermarkt is a 4-minute walk with a direct link to Central Station. Anne Frank House is a 5-minute walk and Dam Square is 800 m away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom 4||N/A||N/A||€165||€165||€165|
|1 Bed Sofa||N/A||N/A||€150||€150||€150|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||€165||€165||€165|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport 9.6miles
- Centraal Station 3.52 miles
- Centraal Station 3.52 miles
- Rokin 2.72 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Direct dial telephone
- Dining table and chairs
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
The Jordaan Laurier Apartments are conveniently located in the middle of the Jordaan district.
Services and facilities:
Bed linen and towels provided
Fair trade Max Havelaar towels
Bed linen is anti-allergic
No pets allowed, so suitable for guests with allergies
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.