Zandstraat Nieuwmarkt Serviced Apartment
From the living room, you have a view on the Zuiderkerk (Southern Church), built between 1603 and 1611.
Nearby is the Waterlooplein, the second-hand market where you can buy almost anything. If you are looking for something unique and unusual to bring home for a loved one as a souvenir of your visit to Amsterdam then you are sure to find it here. From vintage clothing and antiques to books and old war memorabilia - the Waterlooplein market has it all on offer.
To the north from the apartment, you will find the Nieuwmarkt with De Waag, the castle-like building that stands in the centre of the square and is a cafe-restaurant with a terrace in summer.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom Zantsraat B||N/A||N/A||ROR||ROR||ROR|
|2 Bedroom Zandraast C||N/A||N/A||ROR||ROR||ROR|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||ROR||ROR||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Schiphol airport miles
- Amsterdam Centraal miles
- Dam 0.49 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Perfect for a romantic retreat or for a family with small children, the apartment appears bright and welcoming throughout, and includes a full range of modern amenities.
A flat screen TV is also provided with access to international channels. A smart and practical kitchen provides you with everything you need to prepare a home-cooked meal for you and your guests. At the large dining table and chairs, you can enjoy your meals together.
The apartment is located in the heart of the city centre but in a quiet side street.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.