Prinsengracht Serviced Apartment, Canal Belt
Amsterdam is one of the key cities that everyone should visit be they in Europe for business or pleasure.
Prinsengracht is one of the main canals of Amsterdam right in the city centre. The apartment is located between Spiegelstraat and Utrechtsestraat full of various cafés, bars and shops. The two-bedroom apartment is located on 2nd floor of the canal house.
Travel connections are all around the city so you shouldn’t have any issues. Don’t forget to have a bike ride while you’re here.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€300||ROR||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Vijzelgracht 0.1 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Management available 24 hours a day
Sleek and modern, this apartment in Amsterdam has all that any traveller would need to explore the area. It comes with everything
The apartment can accommodate 4 people. The spacious living room has a comfortable sofa and two arm chairs, plus a flat screen TV and Wi-Fi for entertainment. The wooden dining table with a seating of 4 is nicely placed next to the window where you can enjoy the view of the garden along with the meal. The open kitchen has natural lighting and comes fully equipped with all the necessary appliances. The master bedroom has a queen size bed; you can view the canal from the windows. The second bedroom has twin beds.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.