Eerste Constantijn Serviced Apartment, Museumkwart...
Amsterdam is one of the key cities that everyone should visit be they in Europe for business or pleasure.
Just outside the canal belt and close to the capital’s most popular natural landmark, the Vondelpark, this is the perfect setting for travellers desiring a scenic sanctuary to retreat to after a busy day exploring the sights. The park is a picturesque environment for cyclists, joggers, dog walkers and picnickers, all enjoying the jovial atmosphere. It also houses numerous sculptures, gardens, children’s playgrounds, an open-air theatre and an array of charming cafés, including the quaint Blue Tea House.
Travel connections are all around the city so you shouldn’t have any issues. Don’t forget to have a bike ride while you’re here.
- Overtoom 0.1 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Fire risk assessment carried out
Vibrant and modern, this serviced apartment in Amsterdam delivers all the comfort that every traveller requires for any length of stay.
All the features of home are here. The cozy apartment has a fully equipped open plan kitchen with two pit stove and microwave/oven, a living room that features a comfortable sofa, dining table and flat screen TV with DVD player, and a small bedroom that has a comfortable double bed. Finally, the sleek bathroom comprises of a shower and a separate toilet.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.