Eerste Constantijn Vondelpark Serviced Apartment
Amsterdam is one of the key cities that everyone should visit be they in Europe for business or pleasure.
In an enviable location close to the bustling Overtoom avenue, with its numerous stores, bars and restaurants, the apartment grants easy access to the city’s main attractions. From the nearby tram stop you can reach Dam Square in less than fifteen minutes. Leidseplein, in the picturesque Amsterdam canal belt, is within a short stroll. This bustling square offers an eclectic mix of establishments to suit every taste, from exclusive nightclubs such as Jimmy Woo to intimate live music venues such as Melkweg and Paradiso.
Travel connections are all around the city so you shouldn’t have any issues. Don’t forget to have a bike ride while you’re here.
- Overtoom 0.2 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Fire risk assessment carried out
Vibrant and beautiful, this serviced apartment in Amsterdam delivers all the comfort that every traveller requires for any length of stay.
The apartment is a stylishly decorated 1-bedroom residence located close to Vondelpark and within walking distance to the Leidse and the Museum Square. The apartment boasts a bright living room complete with comfortable sofa bed, a small but fully equipped open kitchen, a dining table and the latest in audio-visual equipment, a bathroom with shower, a separate toilet off the hallway and a bedroom with two single beds.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.