AT THE FOOT OFTHE GIANT OF PROVENCE-BEDOIN MONT VE...
The picturesque village of Flassan has 470 inhabitants and has an épicerie and 1 café/restaurant. There are many nearby villages with beautiful town squares (Bédoin, Crillon-le-Brave, Caromb, le Barroux with beautiful castle, Blauvac, Villes sur Auzon, Carpentras) where you will find all the amenities you need such as bakeries, supermarkets, restaurants (incl. . brasserie and pizzeria), cafe bars, banks with ATMs, chemists, newsagents and several shops selling local products such as olive oil. Typical for this region are the many winegrowers where you can taste and buy wine at interesting prices. Local markets are also organized every day. There is always so much to see and discover in this beautiful part of France.
- Avignon – Provence Airport 32.06 miles
- ULM Carpentras Airport 12.6 miles
- Private patio
- Wooden flooring
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Private garden
- Room with small balcony
- Underfloor heating
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Comfort air
- Anti allergy bedding
- Hot Tub
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Room service
- Swimming pool: Private Swimming Pool
- Steam room
- Games rooms
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
This villa is very quietly located on the south flank of theMont Ventouxin the villageflassan† The house is located at an altitude of 500m, in the middle of a fully landscaped garden on an area of 31are. The villa is surrounded by nature and is located on the border of the national park (Parc naturel regional du Mont Ventoux) and near theGorges de la Nesque† Ideal departure point forwalkers†cyclists and mountain bikers.
To the north you have a panoramic view of Mont Ventoux. The domain is located 6 km from Bédoin, the starting point for the ascent of Mont Ventoux.
From the southern wooden terrace with private swimming pool of 8 x 4 meters you have a breathtaking view of the Vaucluse and the flanks of the Luberon. In addition, there is a large eastern terrace under beautiful 300-year-old green oaks. This terrace provides excellent shade for the heat of the day...and evening! A western paved terrace with large table and 8 chairs is located next to the kitchen.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.