FRENCH CHATEAU IN BURGUNDY'S TOP SPOT-BEAUNE WITH ...
The Chateau is located in a small peaceful village just 10 minutes from Beaune and the famous vineyards. 2 hectare park, 5 suites, heated swimming pool, fireplace, nothing is missing.
Our house defends the values of welcome, comfort, privacy and the art of living.
Built in the 19th century, the house and its outbuildings were originally a wine estate. Quietly located, set back from the village of Meursanges, built in Burgundy stones, warm in winter, cool in summer, the estate has known a thousand and one lives, before being transformed into a guest house.
The cottage is located in the old winery in the heart of a large wooded park of two hectares with heated swimming pool from May to October, large parking lot within the enclosure of the closed domain.
For shared moments, a large room with fireplace, a stone table for dinners, a more intimate billiard room for the end of the evening.
For intimate moments, 5 large bedrooms of over 30 m2 with small living room and workspace. King size beds and Swissflex bedding topped with linen. Shower rooms equipped with hairdryer and grape-based care products. Each can accommodate two to five people.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|5 bedroom Villa||N/A||N/A||€2000||€2000||€2000|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Private garden
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Pantry chargeable to the room
- Shopping service
- Bicycle available on request
- Gym: Access to local gym with discount
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Lighting
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
A 2 hectare park with heated swimming pool from May to October, deckchairs, tables and chairs, lounges in the shade of old trees.
Secure parking within the property.
A lovely house, set on the edge of a small village, in the heart of Burgundy wine region. Outbuildings, once used to store wine, have been renovated to offer 5 luxurious rooms, each filled with a unique character. After a delicious breakfast made with local products, guests can visit the nearby vineyards, spend time by the pool enjoying the peace and serenity of the leafy surrounds.
This property features a heated swimming pool (open May to October). There is parking within the property.
(400 m2) There is a living room with fireplace, billiards room, dining room, and kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, American coffee maker and refrigerator. There are two bedrooms with a king size bed (180 cm), two bedrooms with a king size beds(180cm) and a single bed, and one bedroom with a king size bed (180cm) and two twin beds. Each bedroom has a private bathroom with sink, toilet and shower/tub.
The entire accommodation will be reserved for you. Different sleeping arrangements possible, rooms with large beds in 180, or 2 X 90 according to requests. Possibility of extra bed in the bedrooms and we have 2 BB beds as well as a high chair and a bathtub for the little ones.
Beaune is a charming and vibrant walled town located at the center of the Burgundy winemaking region in France. It is the wine capital of Burgundy in the Côte d'Or department in eastern France. Beaune offers a long history from the pre-Roman era through to the Renaissance, world-class gastronomy, and surrounding countryside blanketed by grapevines.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.