Magnificent Farmhouse in Roquemaure - A town of Ga...
Roquemaure is a small town and commune in the Gard department of southern France. The town lies 12 kilometres north of Avignon on the right bank of the Rhône.
- Avignon – Provence Airport 16.7 miles
- Avignon Pujaut Airport 6.2 miles
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Private garden
- Room with small balcony
- Underfloor heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Tenancy agreement required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Comfort air
- Hot Tub
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meals provided
- Private lounge
- Swimming pool: Private Swimming Pool
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- DVD player
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
A large farmhouse in the middle of the vineyards, in the heart of the Rhône Valley, for meetings with friends or moments of tranquility with family.
Ideally located near Orange, Avignon, the Pont du Gard, the Ardèche, you can discover our Gard and Vaucluse region and its famous wines, and/or relax by the pool.
The organization of parties and or receptions with people not taking part in the stay is not authorized.
Farmhouse environment. Large adjoining character cottage, with kitchen, living room, lounge, TV area, 6 bedrooms (sleeping: 2 180x200 beds, 1 140x200 bed, 6 90x200 beds), 1 bathroom and 3 shower rooms, 4 toilets . Private swimming pool (8 x 4m) open from June to September.
Services on request (to be reserved when renting the gîte):
* Free tasting at the Domaine's cellar with visit to the cellar
* Tailor-made day with a wine expert from the Rhône Valley:
from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., in a 4x4 for 6/7 people to visit 3 or 4 wineries + lunch.
500 € per couple + 200 € / additional couple.
If more numerous, rental of a minivan for 8 people (200€/day) or a bus (750€/day) in addition to the guide's fees. Meals extra.
* Theme tasting with our sommelier on request. Quote according to your desires and the appellations to be tasted.
* Themed meals in food and wine pairing with chefs from the region. Quote on request.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.