Court Street Apartment
It is the combination of the peace and quiet and Wedding district’s renowned energy and charm that make our location so special. You can easily explore the lively neighbourhood: a cultural melting-pot of bars and cafes and street food. Experience the area’s true dynamism at Ernst, one of Berlin’s hidden gems.
- Berlin Brandenburg Airport 14 miles
- Reinickendorfer Straße Underground Station .4 miles
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Business centre
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
The new APARTMENTS have been designed in an urban style with the utmost attention to materials and quality. The distinctive, fresh colours are a homage to the diversity of the city and to those who revel in it. Exposed concrete, wooden parquet flooring, brass and leather details, colours inspired by Farrow & Ball fuse comfort with quality.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.