Splendom Casco Viejo
Making the Splendom Casco Viejo your starting point, you can immerse yourself in a vibrant environment and the local way of life. The area combines the authentic flavour of the old neighbourhoods with an avant-garde atmosphere and cutting-edge culture. With alternative art galleries, trendy shops and bars, Splendom Casco Viejo invites you to rediscover the city.
- Bilbao Airport 7miles
- Bilbao-Abando 1 miles
- Abando 0,7 miles
- Casco Viejo 0,9 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Are Vehicles new or nearly new
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
The flexible, comfortable and connected apartments have everything you need for a modern lifestyle: smart TV, wifi connection, air conditioning, a well-equipped kitchen that includes kitchenware and dishwasher, fridge-freezer, washer-dryer and microwave oven. You’ll find a hairdryer and amenities in the bathroom, and the rooms are fitted with wardrobes, a safe and a sofa bed.
The building is fully adapted for people with reduced mobility. And we mustn’t forget to mention 24/7 reception, tourist information, Wi-Fi, and cot (subject to availability). There are also additional services with a supplement: you can bring your pets, request laundry and ironing, extra cleaning and late check-out (the latter is subject to availability).
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.