D Street #303 Apartment
This furnished rental is located in South Boston, a growing city neighbourhood featuring an expansive waterfront playground and a strong diversity of restaurant and bar options.
“Southie” as it is known by locals, is one of Boston’s most traditional areas, where everyone is bonded by a strong sense of community. Holidays are celebrated together with large, joyous parades. New restaurants and homes are rapidly rising along the industrial corridor where South Boston meets Seaport. Spend your weekends exploring Castle Island, a popular site of historic fortification, or take a long stroll down William Day Boulevard.
As South Station is only 15 minutes away by train and 5 minutes by car, residents have a quick commute to the city centre.
- Boston Logan International Airport 3.5miles
- Broadway 0.43 miles
- South Station 0.82 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television package: Cable
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Nutrition extraction: Fruit Blender
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Lavish and contemporary, this bespoke living space in Boston is waiting for you and your adventurous tastes.
As with all apartments, you’ll find a thoughtfully designed space complete with beautiful furniture and a fully-equipped kitchen in this Boston short term rental. And, thanks to our superior quality mattresses, luxury linens, and towels, you can relax knowing you’ll always feel comfortably at home. When you’re ready for some fun, you can take in the Boston vibes or bring the entertainment to you with the premium wireless speaker or smart TV.
Book your stay here now to enjoy one of the USA’s oldest cities.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.