Large 4/5 bed, MIT, Harvard, Tufts, close to Red L...
Multi-family home, renovated unit, steps to the Red Line, shopping, cafes, outdoor swimming pool, restaurants, movie theater, parks, Davis Square, Porter Square, Fresh Pond Mall. Easy access to Harvard Square, MIT and Boston tourist attractions.
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Sunny, spacious 4/5 bedroom, 2 bath, central air, steps to Redline, shopping, parks, Davis and Harvard Sq. Great for families and large groups. Less than 5 min walk to the Red Line Alewife T station. Easy access to Fresh Pond Mall; Trader Joes, Whole Foods, CVS, TJ max, movie theatre and several other stores. Harvard, Davis Square, Porter and MIT, are only 1-3 stops away! Minutes to Route 2. The location can not be beaten! Two parking spaces included: one off-street and one on-street with a parking permit.
Located on a tree-lined street, top floor, spacious 4/5 bedroom with 2 renovated bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen with stainless appliances, granite countertops and dining table. Front enclosed porch, each bedroom features a full or queen-sized bed, bonus back sunroom offers a trundle bed that can be used as a twin or full-sized bed. Central air/ heating and hardwood flooring. Coin-op laundry was found in the basement. This short-term rental in Boston is on the third floor of a multi-family, offering privacy and great sunlight.
STARS of Boston will follow the cancellation policy of your reservation, for other guests please see below:
Should Guest wish to cancel his or her reservation, the cancelation request must be in writing and the following terms apply:
If cancelation is made greater than 90 days prior to Check In Date, 75% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelled between 60-90 days prior to Check In Date, 50% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made 30 60 days prior to Check In Date, 25% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made within 30 days prior to arrival, there will be no refund of monies paid by Guest.
Homeowner recommends that Guest purchase travel insurance to cover the cost of an unexpected cancellation.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.