Tremont Street #1011 Apartment
This furnished apartment is located in Longwood, a unique neighbourhood in Suffolk County also known as Longwood Medical Area.
Primarily a medical campus, the area is full of hospitals, universities, research centres and labs. In addition, there is a wide array of cafes, dining and park options. Stretching from Huntington Avenue to the Riverway, Longwood covers 213-acres. Mainly young professionals inhabit the area, as well as medical students.
Transportation consists of several bus routes and two T stations.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$180||$180|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Boston Logan 4.7miles
- Tremont street 1.1 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Water softener system
Searching for the ideal furnished apartment in Boston? Then why not pick this sleek living space.
Gorgeous furniture, fully-equipped kitchen, smart TV, and a premium wireless speaker are just a few of the amenities you’ll find inside this 2-bedroom apartment. Ideally located in Boston, you’ll find a lot to love outside thanks to the incredibly historic attractions that highlight the importance of the city in the American Revolution. When you’re ready to relax, curl up in your cosy bed to recharge for the next day ahead.
Book your stay here now to experience comfort and leisure.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.