Step Emden Serviced Apartment
Set in Emden and within 2.3 km of Bunker museum, Boardinghouse am Borkumkai features water sports facilities
- Emden Airport GmbH 6miles
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Underfloor heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Washing up liquid
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
The units come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, microwave, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. All rooms are equipped with a safety deposit box, while certain rooms will provide you with a patio. At the hotel every room includes bed linen and towels.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.