Situated in the centre of the Las Cañitas neighbourhood, Quartier del Polo provides the perfect combination of luxury, comfort, and convenience.
The neighbourhood is filled with charming tree-lined avenues, and guests have infinite dining and cocktail options close by, making sure that every evening out is one to remember. Only blocks away are Avenida Libertador and the famous Hipódromo for extra comfort, convenience and entertainment.
Carranza is the nearest train station to the apartments.
- Aeroparque 3miles
- Ezeiza 27 miles
- Carranza 1 miles
- Olleros 1 miles
- Carranza 1 miles
- Olleros 1 miles
- Retiro 3 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Meeting rooms
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
Relax and chill in the heart of Buenos Aires when you stay in this bright, 1-bedroom apartment.
It has 55 m² and is in an exclusive location, and is fully furnished and equipped for your comfort with a modern kitchen opening into the living/dining area. The very cute design and hardwood floors bestow the living space with a splash of character which is easily complemented by the buildings additional features. These include a big outdoor pool and a temperate pool indoor, gym, sauna, movie theatre, 24 hrs security and more.
You are just a few blocks away from Libertador, Plaza Italia and the Zoo.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.