Kilcredaun House Apartments Cardiff
In the heart of the City Bay with great access to Cardiff City and the rest of south Wales Via the M4, which is ituated just a short 10 minute drive from the property.
- Cardiff Airport miles
- Bristol Airport miles
- Cardiff Central miles
- Cardiff Central miles
- National Express Cardiff Coach miles
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Steam room
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Onsite security
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
*SHORT TERM ACCOMMODATION* To stays from 1 week to 6 months
FOR FAMILY RELOCATION, BUSINESS TRAVELERS & CONTRACTORS, A FULLY FURNISHED 1 & 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT IS AVAILABLE TODAY
Serving clients from weekly, monthly & quarterly stays. Perfect for short-term or long-term stay, happy to offer discounted rates.
Property offers :
1. Fully Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartment
2. Free Unlimited Wifi
3. Professional Cleaning
4. Fresh Linen Services
5. Fully Equipped Kitchen
6. Modern Clean bathrooms
7. All Bills Included
8. Car parking on the street
9. 1 double bed and 1 king bed
10. Family Relocations, group of contractors, or between shifting houses.
The accommodation is perfect for someone who is assigned to work locally on a short-term basis, relocating from abroad, or waiting for a house purchase completion?
The accommodation would be a perfect fit for :
• Companies looking for Temporary housing for short-term relocation or long-term corporate stays.
• Contractors, Business Travelers, etc.
• Individual business travelers looking for a home away from home.
• Travel Managers, Purchase Managers, and PAs who need help with organizing accommodation for their colleagues.
• Insurance companies looking to house their clients who have been displaced from their homes.
•Families Relocation within UK & Abroad.
Looking to refurbish your property in Cardiff? You can book for short-term stay.
Please contact for personalized service according to your requirements.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.