Riverside Gardens #3 is in a fantastic location, just a 5 minute walk from Cardiff Central Station. You will also find plenty of bars, shops and restaurants.
- Cardiff Airport 32miles
- Cardiff Central 0.2 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Private patio
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Welcome to our listing of Riverside Garden #3, a modern one bedroom apartment, close to Cardiff City Centre.
Riverside Gardens #3 Serviced Apartment enjoys a fully functioning kitchen & dining area complete with everything you need to enjoy your stay in comfort.
The lounge area can comfortably seat up to 2 guests. It is beautifully furnished and includes a large 50" Smart TV. We also provide complimentary super fast & reliable wifi.
There is 1 double bedroom with a large double bed. There is a main bathroom with toilet, bath & shower facilities.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.