Skyline, The Aspect
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Two Bedroom Apartment||£210||£210||£190||£180||£150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Cardiff Airport miles
- Cardiff Central miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
Skyline property is a two-bedroom serviced apartment in the heart of Cardiff, South Wales. with a full kitchen and many facilities.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.