Watkins House is only a 20 minute drive from the centre of Cardiff, where you will find; St. David's shopping centre, hundreds of bars and restaurants plus, many other attractions. Only a 25-30 minutes drive to reach the surrounding areas of Caerphilly, Bridgend and Newport - convenient for those who may be working in the area.
With public transport links close by travelling has never been so easy.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£230.00||£230.00||£230||£230||£230|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Cardiff Airport 17.1miles
- Birchgrove 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Private patio
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
A comfortable, modern home with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, en-suite, living room and a fully equipped kitchen, you and your guests have full access to the whole house. You and your guests have full access to the whole of this 3 story town house, which includes; 2 super king bedrooms, 2 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living room with TV, kitchen diner, private garden and free WIFI throughout the property.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.