In The Exotic Location of Varenna-Exquisite Luxury...
One of a handful of towns located on the eastern shore of Lake Como, Varenna, Italy is considered one of the most picturesque. Situated 38 miles north of Milan and about 21 miles from the Swiss border, this pretty little fishing village boasts a charming network of cobbled lanes, art-filled churches and spectacular villas. It's the perfect place to escape the crowds of tourists who tend to flock to the lake's largest city, Como, or to its more famous neighbor, Bellagio.Exotic flowery perfumes, melodious birdsong and florid plantlife are the main features of this postcard beauty, Varenna. This city is perfect for the ones who wish to take long romantic walks, relax along the lakes and also attracted by the beauty.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Malpensa Airport 48.1miles
- Varenna Esino 0.25 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Private patio
- En-suite bathrooms
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Private Swimming Pool
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Promising an exclusive escape for families and groups of 8, the beautifully modernized interior retains a wealth of period details within its 4 floors of elegant accommodation (reached by a grand staircase). Ground Floor: The living area features lake views, air conditioning, and Sky TV. There is a fully-equipped kitchen with stove, microwave, toaster, electric tea kettle and dishwasher. There is a breakfast table for 8, and an elegant dining room with table for 10 people and access to the terrace. Lower Ground Floor: (20 steps) There is a sitting room with TV, DVD player and music stereo, and fireplace. There is also a billiards room with pool table. First Floor: (20 steps) The first bedroom offers lake views, access to a balcony, air-conditioning, two twin beds and en-suite bathroom with shower. The second bedroom has lake views, air-conditioning, satellite TV, and a single bed. The third bedroom has lake views, air-conditioning, satellite TV, and King Size bed. There is a separate bathroom with shower. Second Floor: (18 steps) The fourth bedroom has lake views, air conditioning, satellite TV, and double bed. The fifth bedroom has lake views, air conditioning, satellite TV, and a single bed. There is a separate bathroom with shower.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.